About the Nonfungible Tokens (NFT) category

The DAO decides which and how many non-fungible tokens to issue. Being fully owner of all NFT minted, it divides the profits from the sales proportionally inside the DAO.

Meanwhile 80% of minted NFTs are sold on the market, the other 20% of all minted NFTs remain owned by the DAO generating a profit base upon the number of skins sold in the Wallem App to the players.